Monday, December 18, 2006

My classmate's wedding

It seems like I have been writing a lot about weddings lately.

This recent one I attended is my Secondary four classmate's wedding, held at The Legends Ballroom Fort Canning. She is the first in my class to be married.

Who will be next?


The bride Enrica in pink and the groom Kevin in suit, with the rest of my classmates.

The guys, with an almost full-force turnout rate. There are only 7 guys in my class.

Not forgetting the gals, of course!

And our trademark hand sign "L" which stands for our class 4L, and the meaning of "Long Lasting Legends" behind it. It was a good time for the good old friends to meet up during the wedding too!

(P.S. I have been tied down with lots of stuff and could not update my blog regularly, apologies!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home