Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pictures of my trip

Blogger always gives me trouble when it comes to posting photographs, and I wonder why. Even as I am posting this, problems have occured. But finally, part of my Krabi-Trang-Hatyai trip pictures are successfully posted. Whew!

Unfortunately, the pictures I took of the scenery did not turn out good, so I shall share some little interesting snippets instead!


I took this picture at a durian plantation in Krabi. The lady was hard at work, opening up durians. And me? I am just responsible for the eating part!

One of the things you can do in Krabi--rock climbing. I hope to try it!

Have you ever seen a traffic light designed so interestingly?

The two brave girls (me and huimin) in the hot spring, it starting pouring right after this picture was taken!

"Long Live The King". This is what the wrist band reads, and it is quite easy to find Thais who wear this. The respect and love Thais have for their King is simply amazing. I am deeply impressed.

As a Da Chang Jin fan, I simply cannot resist taking a picture with Min Da Ren when I saw the show on television in Trang!, no matter how silly it looks!

The number of threads, pullers and stepping boards are enough to convince me that traditional cloth weaving is no mean feat. I am contented with just sitting at it for a second.

A group photograph we took at the Songkhla Beach with the mermaid icon which tells of an old legend where a fisherman once saw a mermaid combing her hair at the beach.

Once again, the playful nature in me could not resist taking another silly photograph!

And now, saving the best for the last....

The picture I took with the transvestite! Is she as pretty as I pen her out to be? Judge for yourself.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home