Thursday, June 29, 2006

Getting tomorrowed

I was really surprised and happy when I saw my blog appear on tomorrow.sg on 23rd June.

Many thanks to lancerlord who read my entry on the "rain" at Novena Mrt, appreciated it and felt that it was good enough to be shared with the rest.

It's the kind of feeling you get when you send letters in to newspapers and your letters get published. Your aim in writing was to voice out your opinions or to share your thoughts, and to be chosen and highlighted meant that somebody thinks you made a point or said something meaningful, and that it should be told to more.

I hope I achieved that in my previous post.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Blogger fr said...

If a letter is published, it doesn't always means that there is something meaningful; sometimes it is to show how irrational people are.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home