Friday, June 02, 2006

T-shirt


I recently bought a T-shirt with the above pattern for Xiangrong. What caught my eye was the comic-like Chinese characters on it and I like the over-all cute, cartoony feel.

He happily wore it but became the "joke" of the day when his friends pointed out that the T-shirt designer is more creative than what we thought. My reaction was, "Oh yes! Why didn't I notice that earlier?", and we had a good laugh over it after that.

I must say the designer did a pretty innovative move with a good humour touch.

Can you see it?

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH HAHAHA...
ZHU PENG GOU YOU...

pig friend dog buddy...
hehehe...

stay happy and fun!!
cheers..
blessed be,
sing eu

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger piglet said...

yes i saw it at 1st glance girl!! u blur liao lah hahaha never notice hahaha!

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger yvonne said...

haha...yes I was very blur...but it also shows that sometimes we only see what we want to see...=P until somebody else points it out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home