Saturday, February 17, 2007

My New Year

Whenever people ask me how my preparations for the wedding are coming along, I would give the same candid reply, “Everything has started, nothing has been completed.”

And I think this reply will hold for quite some time.

A quick check on our wedding preparations’ list:
House: Found (yeah!)
Wedding venue: Found (yeah!)
Bridal studio and pre-wedding photography: Found (yeah!)
Actual day and ROM photography: Found today (yeah!)
ROM lunch venue: Found (yeah!)
Wedding videography: Still searching (oh no!)

We had a short break during this Lunar New Year period and most of the tasks will kick in after the new year.

Today is the last day of the year of the Dog, coincidentally, it is also my 25th birthday. And a friend reminded me, it is my last birthday as a single! What a “scary” thought! Just three days ago, I celebrated my last Valentine’s Day as a single too.

With so many things going on recently, I did not really have the time to sit back and relish my single moments though.

Valentine’s Day this year is the most comical one I celebrated. There is a part one and a part two segment to it, and adding both parts up make it a really romantic occasion! I won’t share details though, ask me in person! =)

It’s less than an hour to the arrival of the year of the Pig, the year when I will make the most important decision in my life.

I am looking forward to it. =P

Happy New Year! May you enjoy good health and prosperity in the coming year!

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Lunar New Year!

Hope to see you blog more often when you are not so busy with your wedding preparations. =)

 
At 3:49 AM , Blogger Kaishen said...

hmm...dunno if you would remember me, but well just found ur blog through friendster. 1st blog post i saw is that u are getting married! =) guess we're all growing older. congrats and congrats!

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger yvonne said...

Hi, I do recall a friend named kaishen, but am not sure if that's you. haha...=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home